Lady Antebellum Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come talk about Lady Antebellum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Positions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew Stacy
Admin

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Staff Positions   Staff Positions EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Being a member of Staff is hard to get, to be considered on Staff you must be helpful. You cannot be warned or banned in the past, if so you will not be considered. If you ask to be on Staff, you will never be considered. I want helpful members on Staff if your not helpful then you will be denied. All topics will be viewed at and if your helping someone then you will be watched, and maybe you will be considered for Staff. I do not make Staff members without approval, I will send a P.M. to whoever asking them to be on Staff. If your a lucky person who gets the P.M. just say yes or no. Sending me a reply that's five paragraphs is not needed. Moderators do not determine the Staff, the only people that determines Staff is the Board Administrators. I might tell someone to get people to join then they will be Staff, I won't always do that. I hope you all understand my message on Staff, if any of you don't understand something please P.M. and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://ladyantebellum.board-directory.net

Staff Positions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Antebellum Fans :: Lady Antebellum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: